NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Vinny E-Mini & Algobox Review TRADE ROOM

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Analytic with 122 posts (165 thanks)
    2. looks_two bobwest with 56 posts (241 thanks)
    3. looks_3 goodoboy with 45 posts (19 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Big Mike with 26 posts (129 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Neo1 with 8.8 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Big Mike with 5 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 bobwest with 4.3 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Analytic with 1.4 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 187,915 views
    2. thumb_up 1,258 thanks given
    3. group 96 followers
    1. forum 479 posts
    2. attach_file 157 attachments

Search this Thread

Vinny E-Mini & Algobox Review TRADE ROOM

Analytic 
New York NY/United States

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Multicharts, TS, TOS
Trading: Futures, Options, Stocks
Thanks Given: 73
Thanks Received: 223

Jumpup78327 View Post
Everyone has their own trading strategy its not right or wrong because anything can make money the crazy thing is Vinny actually hates the pychology aspect of trading when in fact thats most peoples largest issue. Trading is simply just dont lose more than you win thats it

I have to respectfully disagree with your statement. There is a right and wrong way to trade.

The right way is proven by a 2 year third party verified track record showing a winrate => 60%, R =>1, and a MAX DD <=20% or an equivalent performance metric combination

Every other trading strategy is suspect. Traders may make money with a bad system for a period of less than 2 years due to survivorship bias which is essentially just luck.
Not every noise trader will lose money every time over short time intervals however most noise traders will blow up in 90 days or less.

Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
MC PL editor upgrade
MultiCharts
What broker to use for trading palladium futures
Commodities
Pivot Indicator like the old SwingTemp by Big Mike
NinjaTrader
REcommedations for programming help
Sierra Chart
Cheap historycal L1 data for stocks
Stocks and ETFs

Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader

Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Thanks Given: 33,247
Thanks Received: 101,669

I just want to take a moment to remind everyone this guy Vinny is a known scammer. Do not believe anything that comes from his mouth.

I am going to share something that was brought to my attention. The original author identity is known by me, but is not being disclosed publicly, specifically because Vinny likes to make legal threats to get his way.

That of course won't stop me.

If you have also been threatened by Vinny, please contact me. I will be happy to post your review anonymously so long as it meets our normal standard and is your own personal truthful experience. It is the only way to prevent such people from scamming more people. Don't let him intimidate you into remaining silent.

Quoting 
Vinny is a toxic person and treats his paying members like complete garbage. I was part of his "crew" for 6 months, and had a "mentorship" call with him once, during which I was verbally abused constantly. The mentorship call was him taking over my computer via TeamViewer.

He completely berated me, called me all kinds of names (fucking moron, retard, low IQ, shitlib, accused me of being vaxxed lol) and just made fun of me the entire call. He criticized everything about my workspace, indicators on my chart, me changing colors of certain indicators etc. I was stunned and couldn't believe another grown man would speak to a paying customer the way he did. I'm an honest person, regrettably paid Vinny thousands of dollars, was simply trying to learn to trade, and this is how he treated me. It's disgusting behavior and he should be ashamed of himself.

He was very upset that I didn't like and comment on every single one of his videos on Youtube. He went so far as to login to my Youtube account (remember the call was via TeamViewer, he had remote access to my PC) to scroll through my history and verify if I had liked/commented on his jumbled mess of Youtube training playlists. He constantly berates other paying members publicly in his discord room for similar petty things just about every single day. By the way, ALL of his training can be watched for free in those public youtube videos. Paying customers don't get access to anything significant other than those videos. You can learn his entire system, trade setups, tools, and how those tools work, all 100% free on his Youtube without paying a single dime. Then, you can just go find free 3rd party indicators and trade on your own.

After my experience in the military, deploying to combat zones and working with ACTUAL mentors (strong men who develop new recruits/teenagers into strong men themselves), my opinion of Vinny is that he is a tiny (both in character and stature), egomaniacal, narcissitic bully who gets off on shitting on people to prop up his own, fragile ego.

During the call he also constantly mentioned he's a multi-millionaire with a 160 IQ, which I found to be ultra pathetic and hilarious. If he actually did, no doubt he'd be sharing screenshots of his official tests or MENSA membership card.

At the end of the call, he took some trades on my workspace in SIM, to show me how "easy" his system is. He entered long like 20 contracts on NQ on some random signal and lost $4k within 30-60 seconds. He then said something along the lines of "ok, that's never happened before on a call. well whatever, fuck you." and hung up. LOL. Genius level IQ behavior.

After various other unpleasant dealings with him, I decided to cancel my algobox license and request a refund for my $2,499 Enima license. I was banned from his discord group over a bogus policy violation while still having 6 months left on that license. Apparently he believes he can attract paying customers, collect their money, then kick them out the door.He acted like a complete child about it, saying things like "TLDR" and not taking my requests seriously. Ultimately, he realized he has a duty to mediate the issue, so he offered to reinstate my access. I accepted his offer because I wouldn't have gotten a refund otherwise, but have since deleted any whiff of algobox from my computer, including the Enigma indicator.

I have since been threatened with legal action by Vinny after tweeting links to free, third party tools that are good alternatives to his system, along with example trade setups using those third party tools. He accused me of "reverse engineering" his clunky, buggy, over priced software suite and trying to teach people his methods. All of his methods, explanations & demonstrations of tools, customer training, trade setups, and everything else can be found for free on his public Youtube channel.

For reference, here are the tools I shared:

Bband with Color -
mkHarmonics -
Divergence Spotter - https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/user-app-share-download/divergence-spotter-nt8/
UniRenko bars - https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/user-app-share-download/unirenko-universal-renko-bartype-8/
irDeltaMomentumV2 -
Volume Reversals -
Tick Refresh - https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/user-app-share-download/tickrefresh/
Price Action Swing -
Vol Stop -
Volume Spike - https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/user-app-share-download/volume-spike-nt8/
Congestion Boxes - https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/user-app-share-download/congestionboxlite/
Supply & Demand Zones -
Dynamic SR Lines - https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/user-app-share-download/dynamicsrlines-2/
Automatic Trend Lines - https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/user-app-share-download/automatic-trend-line-detection/
Dynamic SR Indicator - https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/user-app-share-download/dynamicsr-indicator-nt8/
Klein Wave Volume -
Dow Theory Indicator - https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/user-app-share-download/dow-theory-indicator-2/
Unirenko Bar Closures - https://forum.ninjatrader.com/forum/ninjatrader-8/indicator-development/101166-jprunirenkobarcloses-for-nt8
Any version of the MACD & Larry William's Ultimate Oscillator. "

Mike

Join the free Markets Chat beta: one platform, all the trade rooms!

We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread

Analytic 

Big Mike View Post
I just want to take a moment to remind everyone this guy Vinny is a known scammer. Do not believe anything that comes from his mouth.

I am going to share something that was brought to my attention. The original author identity is known by me, but is not being disclosed publicly, specifically because Vinny likes to make legal threats to get his way.

That of course won't stop me.

If you have also been threatened by Vinny, please contact me. I will be happy to post your review anonymously so long as it meets our normal standard and is your own personal truthful experience. It is the only way to prevent such people from scamming more people. Don't let him intimidate you into remaining silent.

Mike

I have heard almost nothing but complaints about Vinny.

Trustpilot presents a very different view: https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.vinnyemini.com

So people may be a little confused as to what the truth actually is.

Here are some videos that offer some clarity:

goodoboy
Houston

Thanks Given: 344
Thanks Received: 246

Analytic View Post
I have to respectfully disagree with your statement. There is a right and wrong way to trade.

The right way is proven by a 2 year third party verified track record showing a winrate => 60%, R =>1, and a MAX DD <=20% or an equivalent performance metric combination

Every other trading strategy is suspect. Traders may make money with a bad system for a period of less than 2 years due to survivorship bias which is essentially just luck.
Not every noise trader will lose money every time over short time intervals however most noise traders will blow up in 90 days or less.

Hello Analytic,

Do you know any ES or NQ futures trader who teaches or provides a trading course with a +2 year third party verified track record?

Thank you,

Analytic 

Analytic 

goodoboy View Post
Hello Analytic,

Do you know any ES or NQ futures trader who teaches or provides a trading course with a +2 year third party verified track record?

Thank you,

https://ungeracademy.com/about

Thanked by:
goodoboy
Houston

Analytic View Post

Trustpilot presents a very different view: https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.vinnyemini.com

THANK YOU Analytic;

WOWWW, is this real money he is trading like this?

How do you see these videos? Do you trade live with him to see it in real time sir?

Analytic 

goodoboy View Post
THANK YOU Analytic;

How do you see these videos? Do you trade live with him to see it in real time sir?

idk if he was trading with real money. For his sake I hope he was not.

The videos are from a while back. I don't trade live with him nor should anyone else who values their money.

goodoboy
Houston

Analytic View Post

The videos are not clear.

Can you show clearer video? How much money did he lose on the 3 videos adding to losers? lol

goodoboy
Houston

goodoboy View Post
THANK YOU Analytic;

LMFAO HAHAHHAHHA that first video is sooo funny of him taking that big loss. LOL HHAHHAH

Thanked by:

Last Updated on April 17, 2024

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts