NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Help with TOS Pre-Market


Discussion in ThinkOrSwim

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Skidboot with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    2. looks_two Massive l with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Cerberus with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    4. looks_4 lawsonphoto with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    1. trending_up 6,817 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 3 followers
    1. forum 2 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
lawsonphoto
Sacramento, CA
 
Posts: 1 since Jun 2016
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 0

Good Morning - Please help!

I have searched without a solution. I know you can use TOS to get stocks that are pre-market movers - but that prebuilt list is missing all movers. I tried using the built in GAP DOWN and GAP UP scans but they do not catch the stocks moving BEFORE the market opens. I am looking for some help to run a scan pre-market that will gather all stocks:

Price above $2
Average volume last 20 days above 100k
Pre-market price 2% or greater below previous close if the previous day was negative
OR
Pre-market price 2% or greater above previous close if the previous day was positive

The last component is not essential - I can work with any stocks that are trading 2% or greater in either direction from the close. I have tried the "Lovers list" in TOS, but it leaves some out with no ability to modify the scan - I have tried the gap up/down but that only works after the market is open. I would appreciate any help sharing your pre-market scan similar to this. Thank you


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Running trading strategies on a VPS
1 thanks
  #2 (permalink)
 
Cerberus's Avatar
 Cerberus 
Vancouver Canada
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: TOS, IB
Trading: es ym etf's
Posts: 35 since Feb 2011
Thanks Given: 24
Thanks Received: 26


lawsonphoto View Post
Good Morning - Please help!

I have searched without a solution. I know you can use TOS to get ...Thank you

Did you try here: Research Trade Technologies Forums :: Trading Discussion

C


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)
 
Massive l's Avatar
 Massive l 
OR/USA
Legendary /NQ Trader
 
Experience: None
Posts: 2,129 since Mar 2011
Thanks Given: 1,859
Thanks Received: 5,109


.......


Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote




Last Updated on June 23, 2016


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts