NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Fen with Futures


Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Fenchurch with 14 posts (10 thanks)
    2. looks_two tturner86 with 2 posts (3 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Quick Summary with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    4. looks_4 SMCJB with 1 posts (1 thanks)
    1. trending_up 4,689 views
    2. thumb_up 14 thanks given
    3. group 5 followers
    1. forum 10 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
Fenchurch
NY, NY
 
Posts: 21 since Dec 2016
Thanks Given: 44
Thanks Received: 28

Hi and thanks for stopping by!

I want to journal and scrapbook ideas as I am told it helps? I trade ES and CL and I am profitable with swing trading but I would like to develop my scalp trading so to keep my nose to the coffee grinds in the morning

There will be something here on Sunday or Monday!

Fenchurch.


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
  #3 (permalink)
Fenchurch
NY, NY
 
Posts: 21 since Dec 2016
Thanks Given: 44
Thanks Received: 28


Just a test image


Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)
 
SMCJB's Avatar
 SMCJB 
Houston TX
Legendary Market Wizard
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: TT Stellar & Tradestation
Broker: Primarily Advantage Futures
Trading: Primarily Energy but also a little Equities, Fixed Income, Metals, U308 and Crypto.
Frequency: Many times daily
Duration: Never
Posts: 5,247 since Dec 2013
Thanks Given: 4,591
Thanks Received: 10,544

interesting image !


Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #5 (permalink)
Fenchurch
NY, NY
 
Posts: 21 since Dec 2016
Thanks Given: 44
Thanks Received: 28


SMCJB View Post
interesting image !

It's my 1440 min chart, I am just testing Jing out. I swing trade profitably on inter/intraday T-F but I have a problem in the very short game and 'going through the ice' scalping?

I hope to get between 50 to 100+ trades a day to train my eye in and less time looking at boredpanda.com!


Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)
Fenchurch
NY, NY
 
Posts: 21 since Dec 2016
Thanks Given: 44
Thanks Received: 28

+$533.95 NET made on the initial opening snap.

I am layered in hoping for some gap fill . I have some some speed issues here so afraid to upload yet as I might get data gaps.


Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)
 
tturner86's Avatar
 tturner86 
Portland, Oregon
Market Wizard
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: F-16CM-40
Trading: GBU-39
Posts: 6,192 since Sep 2013
Thanks Given: 10,461
Thanks Received: 12,699


Fenchurch View Post
Just a test image


I have a feeling you didnt trade enough here.

Sent using the NexusFi mobile app


Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #8 (permalink)
Fenchurch
NY, NY
 
Posts: 21 since Dec 2016
Thanks Given: 44
Thanks Received: 28


tturner86 View Post
I have a feeling you didnt trade enough here.

Woooo.. Maybe! It looks a lot on the daily bars!! I am trying to understand how to document this with trades across 4 accounts.

I need a cable as I have problems on WiFi. Enough for tonight. I can't wait for a full gap close.

+$761 NET on ES only here. I went heavy on CL contracts as my friend was doing the same. It is cheating posting that as it is not just my thoughts. The opening gap is a special trade and not normal scalping though the ES here is close.


Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)
 
tturner86's Avatar
 tturner86 
Portland, Oregon
Market Wizard
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: F-16CM-40
Trading: GBU-39
Posts: 6,192 since Sep 2013
Thanks Given: 10,461
Thanks Received: 12,699

Ah makes sense I didnt see timestamp. ☺

Sent using the NexusFi mobile app


Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #10 (permalink)
Fenchurch
NY, NY
 
Posts: 21 since Dec 2016
Thanks Given: 44
Thanks Received: 28






Just getting a last couple in, Wifi channel changed and it is much better. I have a large swing on due to the Italian referendum Europe bear = US bull but I am closing the scalps.

See you tomorrow!!


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on December 5, 2016


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts