NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Michael Valtos Orderflows software

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one RickW00716 with 10 posts (7 thanks)
    2. looks_two CHRISBOW with 9 posts (13 thanks)
    3. looks_3 faithdefender with 9 posts (2 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Tangotx with 8 posts (5 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one cory with 3.3 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Big Mike with 2.2 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 CHRISBOW with 1.4 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 RickW00716 with 0.7 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 73,758 views
    2. thumb_up 138 thanks given
    3. group 59 followers
    1. forum 122 posts
    2. attach_file 9 attachments

Search this Thread

Michael Valtos Orderflows software

Tangotx 
Houston, TX

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Sierra Chart
Broker: Dorman
Trading: ES/RTY
Thanks Given: 15
Thanks Received: 44

I would stay faaaar away from that guy.

Follow me on Twitter Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
REcommedations for programming help
Sierra Chart
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
About a successful futures trader who didnt know anythin …
Psychology and Money Management
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
Trade idea based off three indicators.
Traders Hideout

faithdefender 
Salem VA USA

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Oanda, NT8, TradingView
Broker: Oanda, TorS
Trading: Stocks, Currency Futures
Thanks Given: 131
Thanks Received: 119

It has been several months since I purchased Orderflows Bulge. Cant use it! Still freezes up the charts.

Now he has a newer model called the Orderflows Liquidity Flows. He is asking almost 300 bucks.

How does he sell it?

He says; "Trying To Read A DOM Is A Struggle" and "Reading a market depth map is confusing to many traders".

His solution for people like me is only $289.00

SUCH A DEAL! Has anyone noticed all of his indicators appear to work the same way?

Tangotx 
Houston, TX

Platform: Sierra Chart
Broker: Dorman
Trading: ES/RTY
Thanks Given: 15
Thanks Received: 44

faithdefender View Post
It has been several months since I purchased Orderflows Bulge. Cant use it! Still freezes up the charts.

Now he has a newer model called the Orderflows Liquidity Flows. He is asking almost 300 bucks.

How does he sell it?

He says; "Trying To Read A DOM Is A Struggle" and "Reading a market depth map is confusing to many traders".

SUCH A DEAL! Has anyone noticed all of his indicators appear to work the same way?

But, but, in his web site he says "Last year I wrote a book on trading order flow and I had a lot of requests for that book. Now I have taken things a step further and created a full course on how to trade the futures market using order flow." Then why do we need that course if the indicators he sells do it for you? hahaha

Follow me on Twitter Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
 ValueFocused 
Chicago, Illinois

Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: ES, YM
Thanks Given: 2
Thanks Received: 103

faithdefender View Post
I just purchased one of his indicators. I have nothing to report because it freezes up the NT8.

Of course I sent him an email, but he never responded. Man, some of these Vendor really have no conscience.

I'm surprised that Ninja Trader doesn't have some sort of QA process for vendors. Like, before you can add a paid indi to their platform you should have to demonstrate that it doesn't blow up the chart it's on. Nothing crazy.

slavintrader 
Vero Beach, FL USA

Platform: N8,multicharts
Trading: NQ, ZB
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 8

Sorry to hear about your experience, unfortunately you are among a growing group of traders unhappy with this vendor.
My original post about a similar experience was some time ago.
I can't say enough about the resource we have here at futures.io, all we have to do is find the right thread to guide us.

bwolf 
Los Angeles, CA

Experience: None
Platform: NT8, TOS, Tradingview, BH
Broker: Ninjatrader
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 682
Thanks Received: 564

faithdefender View Post

How does he sell it?

I have Oderflows Pulse. It works fine. Here's an image from today. It's the red/green triangles indicating long or short (the larger ones, there are two on this image). It doesn't freeze or anything. I don't really rely on it, it's just a secondary confirmation of things I watch, and I don't take any indicator trades if they happen in less than ideal locations. If you look at the other images in my journal from today and last week, you'll see some where it works, some where it was wrong, but I think mostly it's right, especially when you start to get consecutive signals.

He's not a fake. He knows orderflow. Lee Harris, with emojitrading.com also has Valtos' indicators on this site for sale. He said for a while he was going to stop promoting them because he feels they're a bit too general in their construction. Lee does much more nuanced orderflow stuff, but his most sophisticated products are for Sierra Charts only. He hates NT8. He thinks that anyone who is serious about order flow wouldn't be working with NT8, to begin with.

You can't outsource confidence in trading decisions
Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

faithdefender 
Salem VA USA

bwolf View Post
I have Oderflows Pulse. It works fine. Here's an image from today. It's the red/green triangles indicating long or short (the larger ones, there are two on this image). It doesn't freeze or anything. I don't really rely on it, it's just a secondary confirmation of things I watch, and I don't take any indicator trades if they happen in less than ideal locations. If you look at the other images in my journal from today and last week, you'll see some where it works, some where it was wrong, but I think mostly it's right, especially when you start to get consecutive signals.

He's not a fake. He knows orderflow. Lee Harris, with emojitrading.com also has Valtos' indicators on this site for sale. He said for a while he was going to stop promoting them because he feels they're a bit too general in their construction. Lee does much more nuanced orderflow stuff, but his most sophisticated products are for Sierra Charts only. He hates NT8. He thinks that anyone who is serious about order flow wouldn't be working with NT8, to begin with.

For me, the goal is seeing that traders get what they paid for. There should be some sort of accountability whenever you give someone your hard earned money. And if they dont behave with some sense of integrity, we have to let others know of our experience. Not to deter the sale, but to keep the questions coming. Hold them accountable.

As I have learned many Vendors are not traders, only Vendors. And boy do they know how to make the charts appear as if magical things are happening with their indicator(s). I have no other agenda. If this is working for you then I am glad. But I am not having the same experience. My complaint is not that he is fake. My complaint is it freezes up my system and I have never heard back when I sent him emails. And so, to this day it sits in my indicator section. Again, I am glad it works for you.

faithdefender 
Salem VA USA

ValueFocused View Post
I'm surprised that Ninja Trader doesn't have some sort of QA process for vendors. Like, before you can add a paid indi to their platform you should have to demonstrate that it doesn't blow up the chart it's on. Nothing crazy.

I hope it is ok to repeat my response from NinjaTrader. I sent them a formal complaint (because the NT webinar hosts said I should contact them this way).

Their response from 6-9-23 is;

"We appreciate you taking time out of your day to provide detailed information about a vendor within the NinjaTrader Ecosystem.

Please note that neither NinjaTrader, LLC, or any of its affiliates has endorsed or recommended for use any product, service or statement offered or presented by any NinjaTrader Ecosystem vendor. NinjaTrader, LLC is not responsible for the accuracy and content of vendor websites or services. Vendors along with their websites, products and services, collectively referred to as (“Vendor Content”), are independent persons or companies that are in no manner affiliated with NinjaTrader or any if its affiliates. NinjaTrader or any of its affiliates are not responsible for, do not approve, recommend or endorse any Vendor Content and it’s your sole responsibility to evaluate Vendor Content.

Sincerely,

Patrick Hodges | Manager - Vendor Relations | NinjaTrader Group, LLC."

((Moderator, please forgive if I was redundant posting this response. ))

My complaint was that I cannot even locate where a specific Vendor is doing business so that I could send a complaint to the BBB. He is nowhere to be found except for a website. And he changed the name of his company.

bwolf 
Los Angeles, CA

Experience: None
Platform: NT8, TOS, Tradingview, BH
Broker: Ninjatrader
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 682
Thanks Received: 564

faithdefender View Post
For me, the goal is seeing that traders get what they paid for. There should be some sort of accountability whenever you give someone your hard earned money. And if they dont behave with some sense of integrity, we have to let others know of our experience. Not to deter the sale, but to keep the questions coming. Hold them accountable.

As I have learned many Vendors are not traders, only Vendors. And boy do they know how to make the charts appear as if magical things are happening with their indicator(s). I have no other agenda. If this is working for you then I am glad. But I am not having the same experience. My complaint is not that he is fake. My complaint is it freezes up my system and I have never heard back when I sent him emails. And so, to this day it sits in my indicator section. Again, I am glad it works for you.

Of course, no problem. I just thought it important to mention, for the record, that one of his indicators works fine here.

You can't outsource confidence in trading decisions
Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote

love 
Innsbruck Austria

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks Received: 4

I've worked through the orderflows Trading Course {Michael Valtos} and I'm not sure, what's the best way to implement it, the ratios to be optical exposed, also POC and delta divergence etc., seems interesting for my future trading, I heard better than Ninja Trader, ATAS or Sierra should be, Sierra would be very interesting for me in case I get the best optical processing for me! But in case ATAS will be easier and better and have the same possibilities, O.K., I'm in research!
But the other point: Is there an alternative, to have the same optical information like orderflows.com Software? And is the Orderflows Pulse the newest?
But in case it freeze, it's not worth to buy it! It's difficult for me to find the best software solutions, my home is Austria, so also not every broker is relevant for me!
I got an ampfuture acount, and the most cost-effective solution would be quantower! But for training, as I think, beside quantower, also Ninja-Trader is without running costs possible to use?
I know there are more questions in it, but it was stimulated by the Trading Course, developed by Michael Valtos!
Thank you very much, maybe you've links to answers, or ideas based on experiences!
Thank you! Thanks to "tradarr": I got the hint to tradedevil, which seems similar . . .
and I found emojitrading, what I'm going to take a closer look at . . .

Last Updated on March 1, 2024

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts