NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

JT journal: Let`s go and do it 2019

Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one jonnytrade with 162 posts (52 thanks)
    2. looks_two Big Mike with 1 posts (8 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Quick Summary with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Wizard3ootz with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    1. trending_up 18,692 views
    2. thumb_up 60 thanks given
    3. group 4 followers
    1. forum 164 posts
    2. attach_file 272 attachments

Search this Thread

JT journal: Let`s go and do it 2019

jonnytrade 
Moscow/Russia

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Investor RT, Overcharts
Broker: NT Brokerege/Rithmic
Trading: NQ,YM,CL,GC
Thanks Given: 53
Thanks Received: 255

Pre market plan

Description: Pre market plan same what was yday. Today also good O/N volume and may be today my plan will be work better then yday.
Scenario1: PB sceanarion to 7740 area or may be7780 area. I will be look same strong negative delta momentum (sell momentum)
Scenario 2: Price open in range and step by step go down. I will be look what will be around 7680 area. And what will be around daily VWAP.

FHCL
Daily comment: My pre market plan perfect! Price show PB to 7740 area, Im take short there BUT close too early. At this moment I`m already do two trades with PNL: -20$
Trading plan for continue trading day:

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
Quantum physics & Trading dynamics
The Elite Circle
MC PL editor upgrade
MultiCharts
Trade idea based off three indicators.
Traders Hideout
What broker to use for trading palladium futures
Commodities

jonnytrade 
Moscow/Russia

Pre market plan

Description: Nice volatility, nice O/N volume. Work very very careful. I will be trade gap day.
Sceanrio1: Price PB to yday low area and find same strong sellers.
Sceanrio2: Price continue go step by step down. I will be look OrderFlow + daily VWAP
Sceanrio3: Price go to close gap and came back to IB weekly area.

Market recap

Daily comment
Market: Market try to recover from 7500 area.
Developing process: Work with rule it very good! Today I`m try to buy bottom 3 times! Wrong! Iam stop do it and sell from 7500 , that was correct action.

Market review

Description: My pre market plan was not good! 7500 important area to continue.

Market recap

Description: Daily VWAP work good!

Trading result

Description: First three trades was wrong, I`m try to buy bottom! I have rule: Don`t buy under yday low and O/N Low. And this is rule very very help me in trading!

jonnytrade 
Moscow/Russia

Pre market plan

Description: This is Friday and I will be wait.Understand where power side (seller or buyer) and after try to find place for order. Long prior today.
Sceanrio1: Price open in same small range and after price go step by step higher.
Scenario2: PB scenario and may be this is will be depth pull back to 7500 area. In this case I will be trade 7500 level or wait PB to daily VWAP and look OrderFlow
Scenario3: On market don`t see good buyers and in this case we can go step by step down.

jonnytrade 
Moscow/Russia

Weekly report about my trading

Weekly comment
Market: Base on news about US-China trade, this is week was enough volatility with good opportunities.
Developing process: Focus on pre market plan and work with rules, this is my own road to succes!

Trading result

Description:
At Friday my pre market plan was not good. During this week I`m look to daily VWAP and this is indicator really help to understand where is price now. Few times I see how VWAP looks like S/R area. My RM and MM must be like good habbits! And this also work good!
After this week I want write two main things for me:
1. Plan your trade, trade your plan;
2. Work with rule! Don`t forget about rule!

Thanked by:

jonnytrade 
Moscow/Russia

Thanked by:

jonnytrade 
Moscow/Russia

About last two days:
I`m don`t trade and do another job!

Pre market plan

Description: Nice technical work from 7440, re-test and go down. Today only one qestion US market accept it re-test or try do it same.
Scenario1: Try to re-test 7440 but near with 7400 area find seller and continue go step by step down.
Scenario2: Market accept this re test 7440 from O/N session and open in same sideway move and after go down.
Sceanrio3: US go to re-test 7440 area once more

Market recap

Daily comment
Market: NQ was stronger then other market, after news about US-China deal all index`s jump higher and continue go higher until end of day.
Developing process: "Plan your trade and trade your plan"! That rule work good! I don`t have good plan to buy and I`m prepare short priror plan. At result NO trades!

Market view

Description: Good up trand day. 7500 good area for trade. My pre market plan was wrong.

Trading result

Description: I has only one hour for trading. I don`t see any good momentum to buy.

jonnytrade 
Moscow/Russia

Pre market plan

Description: Yday I don`t wait "buy back day", but it was this day. Today I will be 50/50 and main area for it 7500
Scenario1: Price after open go and test yday VPOC area around 7500 and after go higher.
Scenario2: Price show bigger PB to 7440 area and this is short scenario. Important what will be do sellers around 7500.
Scenario3: Price open in range and jump with impulse above yday higher. I will be look what will be around yday high.

jonnytrade 
Moscow/Russia

Pre market plan

Description: Yday was fake up move, I don`t bellive at this move and broke my rule (don`t sell above yday high+ O/N high) and today I think market come back all this fake move)
Scenario1: Same buyers after yday "strong buy day" try to close gap, but I will be wait same sellers reaction around 7550 area.
Scenario2: Price open in range and after step by step go down. look reaction around 7500.
Scenario3: Price fail under 7500 area and after find same strong buyers and go step by step up. I will be look 7500.

FHCL
Description: Too difficult day for trade. Now I have clear trade plan and wait him.

jonnytrade 
Moscow/Russia

Main thing what was wrong
1. Pre market plan all this week was wrong, becouse I`am not enough time do my homework. More focus on big picture and for each session prepre LIS prce of edge buy/sell.
2. My rule: Don`t sell above yday high + O/N high work good! But at Thusrday I`m try to sell becouse don`t blive at UP move. Now I now this error and in futre does not metter how price going to top, anyway don`t broke this rule.

Trading result

Description: Last two session I`m try to sell. Maybe idea was good, but market reaction was on 180% different with my view. Before every session prepare LIS price!

jonnytrade 
Moscow/Russia

Pre market plan

Description: Next gap down day. At Friday price close gap, but can`t hold and go down (came back to open price)
Today I will be trade gap down day.
Scenario1: Price try to close gap, but find sellers around VWAP area. 7440-7450 prior to short area.
Scenario2: I`m wait same buy reaction around 7360 area in scenario 1, but in scenario2 this is area can be looks like resistance.
Scenario3: 7360 area will be like support area and price go to close gap.

Market recap
Daily comment
Market: Market was show double bottom near with 7360 area. This is important area for next days!
Developing process: Good day, I`m trade my plan! I has strong and good idea on second hour and done it!

Market view

Market context
Idea: If ALL index`s (ES,YM,NQ) open above or bellow daily VWAP. I think one of them 99% close this VWAP gap and this is opportunity for trade.

Trading result

Description: Good day!

Last Updated on January 6, 2020

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts