NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





ToS Strategies


Discussion in ThinkOrSwim

Updated
    1. trending_up 1,816 views
    2. thumb_up 1 thanks given
    3. group 2 followers
    1. forum 1 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
Adam01
Philadelphia
 
Posts: 3 since Apr 2019
Thanks Given: 2
Thanks Received: 1

Hello.

I've been trading /ZN for about a year now, but recently I've become very interested in the many strategies ToS has to offer. I've had a lot of fun mixing and matching them, fine tuning them, and seeing which ones play the nicest together when I run the reports.

For the past few weeks I've been using the RSI Strategy because it's simple and seems to be the most profitable on average of all the strategies to use singularly. Then the T-Bond market hit the doldrums and the RSI Strat flattened out profits wise.

Two other strategies I have found are:

VWMABreakouts also seems to be effective, for about a week I combined it with Momentum and a few others and it worked almost as well as RSI Strat but involved more trades to get slightly less profitable results.

Currently I am using a combination of

IntradayFlagFormationStrat with
ConsecutiveBarsUP &
ConsecutiveBarsDown

I don't know how it will perform long term but it picked up the pace in this slower market when RSI pretty much dropped off giving entry and exit points.

Does anyone have any combos they would like to share, or any input into strategies in general?

Thanks.


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
EA
Platforms and Indicators
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
  #2 (permalink)
 bobbydigital83 
San Francisco Ca/USA
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: tos
Trading: es
Posts: 29 since Jan 2019
Thanks Given: 12
Thanks Received: 7

https://onedrive.live.com/View.aspx?resid=2FF733D1BA1E1E79!404&app=OneNote&wd=target&authkey=!ABOXXFyQg1iUqFk

This will lead you into the rabbit's hole of plethora of TOS notes, indicators and strategies!


Reply With Quote
Thanked by:




Last Updated on April 13, 2019


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts