NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Germany news feed in English to trade Bunds, Dax.


Discussion in Treasury Notes and Bonds

Updated
    1. trending_up 2,608 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 3 followers
    1. forum 2 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 kremat0r 
Prague, Czechia
 
Experience: Intermediate
Posts: 59 since Jan 2019
Thanks Given: 12
Thanks Received: 58

Hi,

I'm looking for some news feed or twitter account to track news related to German Market. I'm trading only 10y Bunds (GBL). I don't speak German

I have interactive brokers account, so I can use some news from TWS if someone recommend something

Any other German market related websites which can help trading Bunds?

Thanks


Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
RTH vs ETH: when your chart and Volume Profile trading h …
NinjaTrader
EA
Platforms and Indicators
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Want your NinjaTrader indicator created, free?
1 thanks
  #2 (permalink)
 tr8er 
Europe
Legendary Market Wizard
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: SierraChart, BookMap
Trading: ES, CL, 6E, 6B
Posts: 689 since Jan 2017
Thanks Given: 230
Thanks Received: 730

I use forexfactory, there you can set Euro related news, which effect the Bund and DAX


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)
 kremat0r 
Prague, Czechia
 
Experience: Intermediate
Posts: 59 since Jan 2019
Thanks Given: 12
Thanks Received: 58


How?

I know I can filter for calendar, but for only European news?

Something else?

It don't need to be free


Started this thread Reply With Quote




Last Updated on April 10, 2020


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts