NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





portfolio maestro manage my strategies


Discussion in TradeStation

Updated
    1. trending_up 2,587 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 2 followers
    1. forum 1 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
crismont
Ecuador, esmeraldas , tonsupa
 
Posts: 2 since Apr 2020
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 0

I would like to know some tool to manage my easylanguage strategies on tradestation, try to do it with master portfolio but I don't know why there are conflicts and not all transactions appear, I would like to recommend some other tool.


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
EA
Platforms and Indicators
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Want your NinjaTrader indicator created, free?
1 thanks
Running trading strategies on a VPS
1 thanks
  #2 (permalink)
 
vmodus's Avatar
 vmodus 
Somewhere, Delaware, USA
Legendary Systematic Algo Trader
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: MultiCharts
Broker: Barchart.com
Trading: Everything, it all tastes like chicken
Posts: 1,270 since Feb 2017
Thanks Given: 2,960
Thanks Received: 2,856


crismont View Post
I would like to know some tool to manage my easylanguage strategies on tradestation, try to do it with master portfolio but I don't know why there are conflicts and not all transactions appear, I would like to recommend some other tool.

We don't use Portfolio Maestro. However, I suggest contacting TradeStation support or posting to their community forum for help. Personally, I have had issues with the accuracy of Trade Manager Analysis tool (missing transactions), so maybe they are related issues. Portfolio Maestro was, I believe, a third-party product that TradeStation purchased.

Again, I would contact TS support to see if they can assist.

~vmodus


~vmodus

Enjoy everything!
Follow me on X Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote




Last Updated on July 20, 2020


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts