NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Can anyone give me 2 months of "EPU20" tick data? (MC format)

Discussion in MultiCharts

Updated
    1. trending_up 1,943 views
    2. thumb_up 1 thanks given
    3. group 2 followers
    1. forum 2 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments

Search this Thread
thoughtful
Klamath Falls OR

Thanks Given: 21
Thanks Received: 80

Hi, can anyone with MC give me some data? (Private message me, and then I'll give you my email.)
I need TICK data for the E-mini S&P500 futures, June month, and I use CQG data so the symbol is "EPU20" (CQG uses "EP" instead of "ES"). I only need August & September of this year (2020), or more is fine.
It's probably best to use MC's format (*.qmd), but I guess ASCII is okay too.
For the time zone, my computer & MC settings are using central time zone, so use that if you can, otherwise I guess GMT would be okay, I assume MC will somehow know to convert GMT to central time zone, but I'm not sure, all I know is that when you export with MC it gives you the options of "local" or "GMT".
BTW, MC's ASCII format is: symbol, date, time, price, volume.
For example: EPU20,4/1/2020,09:24:01,2558.75,2.

The reason I don't have the data is because I just updated MC to the latest version, and the installation deleted all my data. I should have done backups first, and I'm usually very good about doing backups in general, but I was tired and wasn't thinking clearly, so I did a "doh!".

I don't know what I can offer in return, but I'll put you on my "good list" in case I can ever return the favor in the future. I do have some MC EasyLanguage code I could give you, I can tell you more about it if interested.

Thanks!

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Radarscreen
TradeStation
MC PL editor upgrade
MultiCharts
How to plot a custom icon for crossover
NinjaTrader
Elite Trader Funding, Avoid?
Trading Reviews and Vendors
How to create dashboard like this one?
Platforms and Indicators

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
ApexTraderFunding.com experience and review
143 thanks
1 Minute Man
64 thanks
HumbleTraders next chapter
40 thanks
Winning attitudes create winning traders
32 thanks
Vinny E-Mini & Algobox Review TRADE ROOM
25 thanks
Donovan2580
Port St. Lucie, FL

Thanks Given: 22
Thanks Received: 37

I have that data in .txt format exported from Tradestation.

I am not sure about the time zones and symbol - But I am sure you can get it imported with some messing around.

Let me know if no one reaches out to you and I can send you what I have.

Should work just fine - Data is data & MC and TS are generally really cross-compatible.

Thanked by:
thoughtful
Klamath Falls OR

Thanks Given: 21
Thanks Received: 80

Donovan2580 View Post
I have that data in .txt format exported from Tradestation.

I am not sure about the time zones and symbol - But I am sure you can get it imported with some messing around.

Let me know if no one reaches out to you and I can send you what I have.

Should work just fine - Data is data & MC and TS are generally really cross-compatible.

Someone else is helping me out, but thank you very much!!! Let me know if there's anything I can do for you.

Last Updated on November 3, 2020

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts