NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Tradestation Strategy names


Discussion in TradeStation

Updated
    1. trending_up 1,411 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 2 followers
    1. forum 1 posts
    2. attach_file 1 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
GRinner
London, UK
 
Posts: 2 since Mar 2022
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 1

Hi, I've recently started trading Micros on TS 10.0 with some automated strategies. When looking at the stategies in Trade Manager and on the charts I cannot get the name of the strategy to appear as I think it should be. All that is displayed is "Strategy" followed by the inputs used, which is not much use. Screenshot attached from Trade Manager.



How can I get the actual EasyLanguage strategy name to appear? (I've looked everywhere for a setting/preference!)

many thanks


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
EA
Platforms and Indicators
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Want your NinjaTrader indicator created, free?
1 thanks
Running trading strategies on a VPS
1 thanks
  #2 (permalink)
 ABCTG   is a Vendor
 
Posts: 2,448 since Apr 2013
Thanks Given: 494
Thanks Received: 1,643

GRinner,

I am not aware of a way to display the name as of now, but you could add an string input to the strategies that displays the name for example (or any ID that helps you identifying the strategies easier).

Regards,

ABCTG


GRinner View Post
Hi, I've recently started trading Micros on TS 10.0 with some automated strategies. When looking at the stategies in Trade Manager and on the charts I cannot get the name of the strategy to appear as I think it should be. All that is displayed is "Strategy" followed by the inputs used, which is not much use. Screenshot attached from Trade Manager.



How can I get the actual EasyLanguage strategy name to appear? (I've looked everywhere for a setting/preference!)

many thanks


Follow me on X Reply With Quote




Last Updated on October 5, 2022


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts