NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Auto Account Market Position


Discussion in EasyLanguage Programming

Updated
    1. trending_up 1,293 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 1 followers
    1. forum 1 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 PainlessTrader 
Yuma, Az
 
Experience: Advanced
Posts: 8 since Dec 2022
Thanks Given: 3
Thanks Received: 9

I'm wondering if there is a way to get TradeStation to automatically assume the accounts market position.

The challenge I am trying to solve is to have an automatic trailing stop in place based on my prop indicator. Currently I am using a Volatility Stop. So I want to enter a position "discretionary" and have the system then adopt that position and close it when the time is right.

Currently, I have to enable/disable auto trading which is kinda a PITA.

Is it possible to add the "Chart Trader" features into the easylanguage code. So when I enter discretionary trades they are automatically picked up and assumed.



Sent using the NexusFi mobile app


Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
EA
Platforms and Indicators
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
  #2 (permalink)
 PainlessTrader 
Yuma, Az
 
Experience: Advanced
Posts: 8 since Dec 2022
Thanks Given: 3
Thanks Received: 9

I found the answer in another post.

Search Community.TradeStation.com
For
ContinuousadoptrealworldpositionMK

Sent using the NexusFi mobile app


Started this thread Reply With Quote




Last Updated on December 31, 2022


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts