NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Michael Valtos orderflows, Ninjatrader, SierraChart, ATAS, Quantower? for optical pro


Discussion in Sierra Chart

Updated
    1. trending_up 2,490 views
    2. thumb_up 2 thanks given
    3. group 2 followers
    1. forum 2 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




Closed Thread
 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 
love's Avatar
 love 
Innsbruck Austria
 
Posts: 9 since Aug 2023
Thanks Given: 10
Thanks Received: 4

I've worked through the orderflows Trading Course {Michael Valtos} and I'm not sure, what's the best way to implement it, the ratios to be optical exposed, also POC and delta divergence etc., seems interesting for my future trading, I heard better than Ninja Trader, ATAS or Sierra should be, Sierra would be very interesting for me in case I get the best optical processing for me! But in case ATAS will be easier and better and have the same possibilities, O.K., I'm in research!
But the other point: Is there an alternative, to have the same optical information like orderflows.com Software? And is the Orderflows Pulse the newest?
But in case it freeze, it's not worth to buy it! It's difficult for me to find the best software solutions, my home is Austria, so also not every broker is relevant for me!
I got an ampfuture acount, and the most cost-effective solution would be quantower! But for training, as I think, beside quantower, also Ninja-Trader is without running costs possible to use?
I know there are more questions in it, but it was stimulated by the Trading Course, developed by Michael Valtos!
Thank you very much, maybe you've links to answers, or ideas based on experiences!
Thank you!


Started this thread

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
EA
Platforms and Indicators
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
  #2 (permalink)
 Tradarr 
Atlanta Ga. USA
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT8,ThinkorSwim,
Trading: Grains
Posts: 369 since Mar 2017
Thanks Given: 95
Thanks Received: 97

Run from AMP, I once had a small MT5 futures account there that doubled in 1 day, the next day it lost all because AMP stated my MT5 autotrader didn't place a stop loss, and for Footprint trading check out Tradedevils-indicators.com auto Footprint trader or the manual Footprint trader with built-in delta signals.

Sent using the NexusFi mobile app


Thanked by:
  #3 (permalink)
 
bobwest's Avatar
 bobwest 
Western Florida
Site Moderator
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Sierra Chart
Trading: ES, YM
Frequency: Several times daily
Duration: Minutes
Posts: 8,175 since Jan 2013
Thanks Given: 58,026
Thanks Received: 26,426



love View Post
I've worked through the orderflows Trading Course {Michael Valtos} and I'm not sure, what's the best way to implement it, the ratios to be optical exposed, also POC and delta divergence etc., seems interesting for my future trading, I heard better than Ninja Trader, ATAS or Sierra should be, Sierra would be very interesting for me in case I get the best optical processing for me! But in case ATAS will be easier and better and have the same possibilities, O.K., I'm in research!
But the other point: Is there an alternative, to have the same optical information like orderflows.com Software? And is the Orderflows Pulse the newest?
But in case it freeze, it's not worth to buy it! It's difficult for me to find the best software solutions, my home is Austria, so also not every broker is relevant for me!
I got an ampfuture acount, and the most cost-effective solution would be quantower! But for training, as I think, beside quantower, also Ninja-Trader is without running costs possible to use?
I know there are more questions in it, but it was stimulated by the Trading Course, developed by Michael Valtos!
Thank you very much, maybe you've links to answers, or ideas based on experiences!
Thank you!

Hi @love,

This post is a duplicate of one that you have already posted in the long-existing main thread for Michael Valtos' software, here:

https://nexusfi.com/trading-reviews-vendors/44571-michael-valtos-orderflows-software-11.html#post889320

Please don't make duplicate posts. Once is enough, and you originally put it in the right place. Threads with duplicate topics just make it harder for members who are interested in a subject to find the information they need, because the topic is split between different locations.

Please use the existing Michael Valtos thread for any additional questions or issues regarding this material.

This thread is closed to prevent a duplicate topic.

Thanks.

Bob.


When one door closes, another opens.
-- Cervantes, Don Quixote
Thanked by:

Closed Thread



Last Updated on August 24, 2023


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts