faithdefender 
Salem VA USA

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Oanda, NT8, TradingView
Broker: Oanda, TorS
Trading: Stocks, Currency Futures
Thanks Given: 131
Thanks Received: 119

I recently signed up for the EG Trigger Point. which is a 1 year subscription to receive levels/pivots in your email. The Vendor takes historical information of certain past areas (and not knowing the criteria) they formulate from past data, and the customer downloads these new levels on the chart each day. You have to remove the older and add the newer each trading day. There is no doubt that these levels are magnets for price, but in my experience, they often go through or hover around the area. It can be hit or miss depending on what you are trading. But, it does hit the level and respond beautifully at times. I just didn't have that experience personally.

The indicator (like most indicators) needs training. I mentioned early on in a pm, that I was stopped out frequently using the Trigger Points. I was told "I highly recommend you go through our mentoring program..."
(They do offer a limited training video with past videos, but you cannot hardly see the charts due to the size. I forwarded a copy of the chart and the Vendor agreed.)
Nevertheless, I signed up for the trade room which was 3 days a week and approx. 1-2 hrs. Within about 2 weeks, we were notified that this particular trade room was closing and would be replaced by a new trade room that would extend to five days a week. This would begin in May.

There was a concern about the payment because it showed expired in the website account. Even though the existing trade room was cancelled, they still took out the next months payment toward March. And when I asked about the new trade room, I was told I was given 30 days free. I was told "The payment was made, that's why you get 30 days for free in the live trade room 🙂 The Zoom meetings will last longer, and they will happen everyday."

There was a disconnect in the dialog between the payment made and what was free. This went round and round. It was like a "whos on first" back and forth. But I will leave it out of the review unless you ask.

The second problem I was bothered by was the Confluence indicator. It is comprised of three different basic indicators (alligator, RSI etc) that advise on the chart when they line up with the Trigger Point. (It was sort of cool to have)
Like the Fibonacci I purchased, I thought it was mine.
But, I later found out (and they didn't mention) it would stop working once you discontinued the Trigger Point. This is a $512.00 indicator that is only able to work IF you keep the subscription to the Trigger Point subscription. So in other words, if you stop the subscription, you basically rented three free indicators for about $42.00 a month. I understand it was designed to work with the Trigger Point. But I dont understand why they didnt mention the need for the Trigger Point in their marketing. I think they should have mentioned that bit of information. I could have added an RSI and an Alligator to the charts.

Where is this going? I finally got so frustrated I mentioned appealing to PayPal for a refund and a cancellation of the new trade room. I said; "I want the refund. You have made this a terrible experience for me because now i am stuck with the trigger point, the confluence indicator for a little less than a year, and no trade room." At that time she told me she would issue the refund. I was then kicked out of the Discord.
:

Started this thread Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Quantum physics & Trading dynamics
The Elite Circle
Pivot Indicator like the old SwingTemp by Big Mike
NinjaTrader
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
Trade idea based off three indicators.
Traders Hideout
MC PL editor upgrade
MultiCharts

Darvish 
New York

Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: NinjaTrader
Trading: Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Years
Thanks Given: 79
Thanks Received: 43

faithdefender View Post
I recently signed up for the EG Trigger Point. which is a 1 year subscription to receive levels/pivots in your email. The Vendor takes historical information of certain past areas (and not knowing the criteria) they formulate from past data, and the customer downloads these new levels on the chart each day. You have to remove the older and add the newer each trading day. There is no doubt that these levels are magnets for price, but in my experience, they often go through or hover around the area. It can be hit or miss depending on what you are trading. But, it does hit the level and respond beautifully at times. I just didn't have that experience personally.

The indicator (like most indicators) needs training. I mentioned early on in a pm, that I was stopped out frequently using the Trigger Points. I was told "I highly recommend you go through our mentoring program..."
(They do offer a limited training video with past videos, but you cannot hardly see the charts due to the size. I forwarded a copy of the chart and the Vendor agreed.)
Nevertheless, I signed up for the trade room which was 3 days a week and approx. 1-2 hrs. Within about 2 weeks, we were notified that this particular trade room was closing and would be replaced by a new trade room that would extend to five days a week. This would begin in May.

There was a concern about the payment because it showed expired in the website account. Even though the existing trade room was cancelled, they still took out the next months payment toward March. And when I asked about the new trade room, I was told I was given 30 days free. I was told "The payment was made, that's why you get 30 days for free in the live trade room 🙂 The Zoom meetings will last longer, and they will happen everyday."

There was a disconnect in the dialog between the payment made and what was free. This went round and round. It was like a "whos on first" back and forth. But I will leave it out of the review unless you ask.

The second problem I was bothered by was the Confluence indicator. It is comprised of three different basic indicators (alligator, RSI etc) that advise on the chart when they line up with the Trigger Point. (It was sort of cool to have)
But, I later found out (and they didn't mention) it would stop working once you discontinued the Trigger Point. This is a $512.00 indicator that is only able to work IF you keep the subscription to the Trigger Point subscription. So in other words, if you stop the subscription, you basically rented three free indicators for about $42.00 a month. I understand it was designed to work with the Trigger Point. But I dont understand why they didnt mention the need for the Trigger Point in their marketing. I think they should have mentioned that bit of information. I could have added an RSI and an Alligator to the charts.

Where is this going? I finally got so frustrated I mentioned appealing to PayPal for a refund and a cancellation of the new trade room. I said; "I want the refund. You have made this a terrible experience for me because now i am stuck with the trigger point, the confluence indicator for a little less than a year, and no trade room." At that time she told me she would issue the refund. I was then kicked out of the Discord.
:

You can learn the logic behind levels or support and resistance in a 5 to 10 minute video on YouTube. Please don’t pay $42 a month for something that’s relatively obvious. Additionally, type ‘support and resistance’ or ‘levels’ into the search of this forum, and you should see enough threads to inform you of how to locate them easily yourself on your chart.

Chaos at one level of magnification is harmony at a higher level of magnification.

Devil Man 
Fort Lauderdale
Legendary / Stochastic Calculus is not your friend

Experience: None
Platform: Ninjatrader, Python API
Broker: CQG
Trading: S&P, Crude, Gold
Thanks Given: 3,466
Thanks Received: 1,548

faithdefender View Post

:

@faithdefender have you contacted Dr. Levy directly? If not, I would definitely message her as It sounds like you may be getting customer service AI'd?

faithdefender 
Salem VA USA

Devil Man View Post
@faithdefender have you contacted Dr. Levy directly? If not, I would definitely message her as It sounds like you may be getting customer service AI'd?

Yes, I did. It was sort of strange that she removed me from the Discord, but acted as if she didnt know what was going on.
When I sent her an email she wrote "For some reason, I couldn't send you any messages either. I just thought I was blocked."

On a side note, anyone who reads this know how I can access the NinjaTrader platform? Ever since I removed the EG Indicators it wont open up any screens. I can open in safe mode, but will that tell me what the issue is?

Like Rosanne Rosanna Danna said "if it aint one thing its another."
Thanks

Devil Man 
Fort Lauderdale

very strange especially since she is a PhD Data Scientist.

-For your ninja try creating a new chart and see what that does.

faithdefender 
Salem VA USA

Devil Man View Post
very strange especially since she is a PhD Data Scientist.

-For your ninja try creating a new chart and see what that does.

Sort of funny to have a faithdefender talk to a Devil man.

I was able to pull it up on safe mode and it read "Could not load file or assembly....." and it pointed out one of the EG indicators. "......The system cannot fine the file specified."

I opened a chart and it appears it went back to normal. I hate when i fix something but dont know what I did.
Thank you for the lead.

Thanked by:

Devil Man 
Fort Lauderdale

faithdefender View Post
Sort of funny to have a faithdefender talk to a Devil man.

I was able to pull it up on safe mode and it read "Could not load file or assembly....." and it pointed out one of the EG indicators. "......The system cannot fine the file specified."

I opened a chart and it appears it went back to normal. I hate when i fix something but dont know what I did.
Thank you for the lead.

Ha!.. in ninja got to 'remove ninjascript assembly' and remove eg indicators... restart ninja and you should be good to go.

the devil man thing has to do with my last name lol... just a call sign from a long time ago.

Last Updated on April 26, 2024

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts