Welcome to NexusFi: the best trading community on the planet, with over 200,000 members Sign Up Now for Free
Genuine reviews from real traders, not fake reviews from stealth vendors
Quality education from leading professional traders
We are a friendly, helpful, and positive community
We do not tolerate rude behavior, trolling, or vendors advertising in posts
We are here to help, just let us know what you need
You'll need to register in order to view the content of the threads and start contributing to our community. It's free for basic access, or support us by becoming an Elite Member -- discounts are available after registering.
-- The NexusFi team
(If you already have an account, login at the top of the page)
I知 a New Zealand-based swing trader using daily and weekly charts, with a methodology based on W.D. Gann and David Bowden痴 Safety in the Market trading system. Really keen to connect with others trading this way rather than day trading :-)
Hi everyone. I'm glad I found this community, full of valuable resources and great contributions.
I'm a UK-based trader. I picked up trading again (after a hiatus of several years) about six months ago. At the moment, I'm in some prop firm challenges (CFD and futures), and I replicate the same trades roughly on each of them. I'm focusing on the EUR/USD currency pair (and its related 6E futures contract), although I am testing other pairs/contracts.
I trade mainly based on Volume Profile patterns, integrating them with VWAP and Order Flow (which I am still learning).
Hi everyone, I知 Ethan James Miller. I知 with PVAMarkets and work with online marketplaces and digital account services. Just joined the forum and thought I壇 say hello. Looking forward to learning from everyone here.
I'm DrHeat, a trader based in the UAE. I focus on EUR/USD and
I use CME Euro FX futures (6E) as my main source for real volume.
My approach is mostly volume-based: I look for high-volume candles
(especially on lower timeframes) and watch how price behaves when it
returns to those zones. I also use anchored VWAP from key event
candles (like NFP or CPI releases) and keep an eye on the weekly COT
report for positioning context.
I'm here to learn more about order flow, delta and volume profile,
and to exchange ideas with other currency futures traders.