NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

TruTrade.io Has anyone else have experience?

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one JonnyBoy with 11 posts (27 thanks)
    2. looks_two phantomtrader with 11 posts (34 thanks)
    3. looks_3 ntcat with 9 posts (15 thanks)
    4. looks_4 14milesperhour with 9 posts (4 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one phantomtrader with 3.1 thanks per post
    2. looks_two JonnyBoy with 2.5 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 bobwest with 2.1 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 ntcat with 1.7 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 49,986 views
    2. thumb_up 146 thanks given
    3. group 34 followers
    1. forum 98 posts
    2. attach_file 19 attachments

Search this Thread

TruTrade.io Has anyone else have experience?

phantomtrader 
Reno, Nevada
Legendary Market Wizard

Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: ZN, ZB, CL
Frequency: Daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 217
Thanks Received: 990

Below are the basic entry conditions and setup for the strategy. You can't include scaling multiple lots in the wizard without some fancy footwork so it's just trading 1 lot. Typically, they're using a profit target on 2 or 3 lots of 15, 25, 25.
The stop is around 50 ticks.

If you wanted to use the stop and reverse (DRAMM) pieces of crap, you certainly can do that in the ATM strategy - if you're crazy enough to use it. I would not recommend it.

The conditions for actual entry are determined by the clowns - in other words, they predetermine the best magic spot to turn it on using replay and then execute the trades in the video.

My observation is that in general they use the trendlines to determine direction. Then they wait for the 2nd or 3rd pullback to execute the trade.
And that's a fine setup. The scam is that they always know the magic spot to turn the software on or off so that THEY NEVER HAVE A LOSING DAY!

Here's the jpgs from the wizard:

Conditions

Long

Short

TargetStop

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Pivot Indicator like the old SwingTemp by Big Mike
NinjaTrader
MC PL editor upgrade
MultiCharts
REcommedations for programming help
Sierra Chart
Trade idea based off three indicators.
Traders Hideout
Quantum physics & Trading dynamics
The Elite Circle

phantomtrader 
Reno, Nevada
Legendary Market Wizard

bobwest View Post
I don't know anything about this vendor, aside from reasonable conclusions that could be drawn from these numbers. But based on these numbers, there is something very wrong with their reported performance. It is just not believable.

They are not, in fact, making millions and having no losing days. No one is, and no one could. And of course, there's always the fact that if anyone is actually that good, they wouldn't be selling advice to newbies, nor to anyone else, and would not even be bothering to trade any more. Once you're a trillionaire, why would you need to?

The sad thing is that many new or unsuccessful or hopeful or desperate traders are going to see the "no losing days" claim and believe that it's a point in their favor and not a red flag, and will want to sign up with them. Any such claim is actually good reason to stay away, and keep your money.

Bob.

That's why I'm posting the details of the setup including how to set it up in the Ninja Wizard.

But the big point I'm trying to make (and I hope it sticks) is that traders should attempt to reverse engineer EVERYTHING they see using the tools that are readily available. They'll gain a tremendous amount of knowledge doing this.

Thanked by:

phantomtrader 
Reno, Nevada
Legendary Market Wizard

One more note: The clowns have no email address and do not allow posts in their YouTubes. TruTrade has no published email address and will only contact you if you fill out their questionnaire. Then they
contact you by text - I was able to extract their email address which is simply [email protected].

I've contacted them under different email addresses a few times just to get a feel as to how they promote their stuff. It's the same song and dance as many scam vendors - they get insulted if you ask a serious question. They NEVER tell you how much it costs because "they have so many packages and they want to fit the right package to the trader" - they do this by interviewing you to see how gullible you are and what you're willing to pay.

They may not be around too long for a number of reasons which I won't mention here.

tradervader70 
Portland, Oregon

Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader 8
Trading: Futures
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 6

Hello everyone,

I am Guillermo and I run the channel Live Trading with Guillermo on YouTube. My channel has been up since November of last year and up until now, the integrity of my channel or myself had not been put to question. Been following this thread and since my channel has been called out, I feel compelled to respond to this post.

There was so much misinformation on this post, I really do not know where to begin and not sure I’ll cover point by point, but will focus on the following:

1. First, I am not an employee, contractor or affiliate of TruTrade. You claim that somehow we get “free” software, attached are the screenshots of my wire, payment confirmations and signature pages of my DocuSign contracts. I couldn't find all of them, but you get the idea (no freebies here). I'm sharing way more than I should, but really wanted to put this one to bed.

2. In none of my videos will you hear me say to buy or recommend getting the TruTrade software. That’s a fact! If you don’t believe what I have to say or feel my videos are some elaborate hoax, then kindly unsubscribe and go on about your life.

3. Reverse engineered the TruTrade software. – Well that is certainly an opinion and unless you have the original source code to compare, you have not reversed engineered anything. All you have done is come up with approximations. I shared your post with TruTrade tech support and they thought your premise was outright laughable. If you have reversed engineered the software, you should use it, because you just proved how good it works. You claimed to have gotten better results than I did. Again, proving the software works as you have clearly shown.

4. Everyone should reverse engineer all the software out there. Like everyone on this forum has that technical skill to do that? Let us be serious. People on this forum are looking for guidance on software, indicators, scripts and so on. They are not looking to get a degree in computer programming.

5. Replay data – you sure went out of your way to create screenshots, and create scripts and so on, but you have yet to provide support for your “hypothesis” of the so called “use of replay data” in Rithmic Trader Pro and Ninja Trader 8 while actively taking trades on Apex Trader Funding accounts. You can clearly see the Apex notifications, Ninja alerts and so on. Also, you failed to mention how I include screenshots of Rithmic Trader that clearly show the Gross Profit, Commissions and Net P&L, time/date stamp on most of my videos. As the saying goes, “the simplest solution is usually correct,” the simplest solution is me using Rtrader Pro, Ninja Trader 8, using a TruTrade automation on my Apex Trader Funding accounts. That is the simplest answer, none of this hocus pocus, made up hypotheses.

6. I do appreciate that you use Mr. Guillermo, instead of clown like you addressed the other YouTubers. Not sure what the point was of the repeated use of that word clown, like somehow that gives you more credibility with the viewers of this forum.

7. Don’t have emails to reach them. I have an email address that is included in the description of each of my YouTube videos and you can also find it in my About Me section of YouTube. I get emails daily from my viewers and I respond to 100% of them. I do not have the comments turned on my channel, because you can imagine how many idiots I would have to respond to every day. I prefer to share my knowledge and experience for the people that really want it.

8. Thank you for acknowledging my set up. Yes, it is quite good. I share that set up freely, even if you manually scalp the market, people should use it. It is a freebie, no automation required. I also share information on how to get an LLC, how to get a virtual private server, how to select a prop trading firm, how to look at the market, how to look for support and resistance and so much more. For those that want to share strategies and settings, reach out to me via my YouTube channel. I have helped several people get funded using the settings and strategies I provide.

Everyone is entitled to believe anything they want. You don’t believe it, then don’t, no one is asking you to. You don’t want to buy the software, then don’t, no one is asking you to. You don’t want to watch my channel, then don’t, I’m not asking you to.

If you have questions about your current software, then shoot me an email. Want to trade strategies, then shoot me an email. Want to learn how to pass an Apex evaluation, then shoot me an email. Want to learn about creating an LLC, selecting a virtual private server, prop trading firms, indicators and software, happy to help at no cost.

Good luck to all and happy trading!

Mr. Guillermo

p.s. I believe I have said everything I want to say on this matter. I will not be providing any further responses.

Attached Files
Elite Membership required to download: Receipts 1.pdf
Elite Membership required to download: Receipts 2.pdf
Elite Membership required to download: Receipts 3.pdf
Thanked by:

phantomtrader 
Reno, Nevada
Legendary Market Wizard

tradervader70 View Post
Hello everyone,

I am Guillermo and I run the channel Live Trading with Guillermo on YouTube. My channel has been up since November of last year and up until now, the integrity of my channel or myself had not been put to question. Been following this thread and since my channel has been called out, I feel compelled to respond to this post.

There was so much misinformation on this post, I really do not know where to begin and not sure I’ll cover point by point, but will focus on the following:

1. First, I am not an employee, contractor or affiliate of TruTrade. You claim that somehow we get “free” software, attached are the screenshots of my wire, payment confirmations and signature pages of my DocuSign contracts. I couldn't find all of them, but you get the idea (no freebies here). I'm sharing way more than I should, but really wanted to put this one to bed.

2. In none of my videos will you hear me say to buy or recommend getting the TruTrade software. That’s a fact! If you don’t believe what I have to say or feel my videos are some elaborate hoax, then kindly unsubscribe and go on about your life.

3. Reverse engineered the TruTrade software. – Well that is certainly an opinion and unless you have the original source code to compare, you have not reversed engineered anything. All you have done is come up with approximations. I shared your post with TruTrade tech support and they thought your premise was outright laughable. If you have reversed engineered the software, you should use it, because you just proved how good it works. You claimed to have gotten better results than I did. Again, proving the software works as you have clearly shown.

4. Everyone should reverse engineer all the software out there. Like everyone on this forum has that technical skill to do that? Let us be serious. People on this forum are looking for guidance on software, indicators, scripts and so on. They are not looking to get a degree in computer programming.

5. Replay data – you sure went out of your way to create screenshots, and create scripts and so on, but you have yet to provide support for your “hypothesis” of the so called “use of replay data” in Rithmic Trader Pro and Ninja Trader 8 while actively taking trades on Apex Trader Funding accounts. You can clearly see the Apex notifications, Ninja alerts and so on. Also, you failed to mention how I include screenshots of Rithmic Trader that clearly show the Gross Profit, Commissions and Net P&L, time/date stamp on most of my videos. As the saying goes, “the simplest solution is usually correct,” the simplest solution is me using Rtrader Pro, Ninja Trader 8, using a TruTrade automation on my Apex Trader Funding accounts. That is the simplest answer, none of this hocus pocus, made up hypotheses.

6. I do appreciate that you use Mr. Guillermo, instead of clown like you addressed the other YouTubers. Not sure what the point was of the repeated use of that word clown, like somehow that gives you more credibility with the viewers of this forum.

7. Don’t have emails to reach them. I have an email address that is included in the description of each of my YouTube videos and you can also find it in my About Me section of YouTube. I get emails daily from my viewers and I respond to 100% of them. I do not have the comments turned on my channel, because you can imagine how many idiots I would have to respond to every day. I prefer to share my knowledge and experience for the people that really want it.

8. Thank you for acknowledging my set up. Yes, it is quite good. I share that set up freely, even if you manually scalp the market, people should use it. It is a freebie, no automation required. I also share information on how to get an LLC, how to get a virtual private server, how to select a prop trading firm, how to look at the market, how to look for support and resistance and so much more. For those that want to share strategies and settings, reach out to me via my YouTube channel. I have helped several people get funded using the settings and strategies I provide.

Everyone is entitled to believe anything they want. You don’t believe it, then don’t, no one is asking you to. You don’t want to buy the software, then don’t, no one is asking you to. You don’t want to watch my channel, then don’t, I’m not asking you to.

If you have questions about your current software, then shoot me an email. Want to trade strategies, then shoot me an email. Want to learn how to pass an Apex evaluation, then shoot me an email. Want to learn about creating an LLC, selecting a virtual private server, prop trading firms, indicators and software, happy to help at no cost.

Good luck to all and happy trading!

Mr. Guillermo

p.s. I believe I have said everything I want to say on this matter. I will not be providing any further responses.

guillermo1

This is YOU on the front page of Trutrade. Need I say more?
https://trutrade.io/

Thanked by:
 Futurestrader4 
Atlanta, Georgia

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks Received: 4

WOW! What an attack this is on a very reputable vendor. Moreover, a massive attack on Guillermo. I have been a customer of theirs for almost 3 years now and I actually have emailed Guillermo on several occasions for suggestions. Such a man of character. Never asked for anything in return for his help. Last I talked to him he had 9 funded accounts through APEX that he has recorded for the past however many months all using this automation. I don’t think you can get funded accounts in replay.

The guys over at TruTrade have never once given me a reason to doubt them. They have always gone above and beyond my expectations. I have spent over $60,000 with them since I became a customer of TruTrade. I started out with their lowest price bot they offered and worked my way up to bots that can trade multiple instruments at the same time and more contracts. It was slow in the beginning, but I kept reinvesting my earnings instead of taking the money out of my account. I only pulled money out to buy higher end bots.

I seriously doubt any of those YouTubers go on replay mode that is pretty funny. Yes, all of their customers know when to turn the bot on. The bots you are seeing on youtube are meant to go in for a quick few scalps and get out. They teach ALL of their customers when to turn it on. They have bots that are built to turn on with multiple instruments and higher bar sizes and leave it on which is what I am up to now. I have tuned them in to have very little drawdown each day.

Even though your “reverse engineering” (without the original source code like Guillermo said) looks to be way off as I just got done testing it against some of the bots I own, DRAMM is actually a pretty powerful tool. So NO every trade is not 100% right? Because DRAMM would never kick in. So although that first or second trade started losing, DRAMM gets it all back right away instead of waiting for more setups.

Now let's talk about LOSING days!! This one really had me going. Sounds like you may have been trading for a while. I am sure you know trading is not all about the setup you have, am I right? Most of it is what goes on in your HEAD! Surely there are people that own this software and have a losing day, but at no one's fault but their own mind. Some people will trade too large of a contract size and on 1 losing trade give up and call it a losing day! If you can’t handle at least 3 losers in a row, then you need to trade smaller sizes and not just throw in the towel after one loss and call it a losing day.

I know why I don’t have losing days with this software. I grew a very strong trust and confidence in this software over the last couple years. I know how it works and what it’s capable of. I also TRADE WITHIN MY LIMIT!!! I trade a contract size that I can lose at least 3 trades in a row and not bat an eye. I TRADE TO WIN, NOT LOSE! There is no way that I would ever be able to go back to manually trading after this.

I didn’t know companies can’t interview their customers and post the video on their site! Seems like this guy has to work for some other trading company and just posting negative stuff everywhere.

There are rules in this forum so I wouldn’t be surprised if some of this guys posts get deleted as they should. They are listed right on the home page.

We are a friendly, helpful, and positive community
We do not tolerate rude behavior, trolling, or vendors advertising in posts
This guy was anything but friendly. Took a stab at Guillermo’s integrity being very rude about it.

I DO NOT KNOW WHY YOU WOULD GO TO EXTREME LENGTHS TO TRY AND PUT SUCH A GREAT COMPANY DOWN LIKE THIS. MAKES ME WONDER WHAT YOUR MOTIVES ARE.

ONE LAST NOTE! GET READY BECAUSE IT’S A GOOD ONE.

NONE OF THESE NEGATIVE COMMENTS ARE FROM ACTUAL CUSTOMERS!! HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO GIVE ANY SORT OF COMMENTS IF YOU DO NOT OWN THIS SOFTWARE? The person who started this thread even says in here that his issue was resolved and that he was using the bot wrong!

My advice for anyone looking at this thread having 2nd thoughts, do more research than some “KNOW IT ALLS” posting on a forum about a vendor they have never done business with.

I didn’t know companies can’t interview their customers and post the video on their site! Seems like this guy has to work for some other trading company and just posting negative stuff everywhere. Look on pretty much any website and you will see a happy customer posted somewhere on there.

I don’t go into piss matches on the internet. Just like Guillermo said this is my only response to this. This already took too much of my time to write. Hope you find some peace in your life and stop going around trash talking about other companies.

Thanked by:

bobwest 
Western Florida
Site Moderator

Platform: Sierra Chart
Trading: ES, YM
Frequency: Several times daily
Thanks Given: 57,525
Thanks Received: 26,292

Futurestrader4 View Post
I don’t go into piss matches on the internet. Just like Guillermo said this is my only response to this. This already took too much of my time to write. Hope you find some peace in your life and stop going around trash talking about other companies.

All right, I'm putting the brakes on this now.

Looking over the past several posts, I can agree that there is no clear case that Guillermo is a representative of TruTrade. It is true that he is featured on their web page as a successful and satisfied customer. It is not cynical to think that TruTrade did this because he says nice things about their software, but it is also not proof that he is simply working for the company. There is also no proof that he is using replay to know in advance what trades to claim he takes in his YouTube sessions. This tactic is not totally unheard of in the world of trading vendors. But since it is not known in this case, we're going to pass on it, unless more information comes to light.

On the other side of things, there is simply not one trading method or system or "bot" or whatever -- not any, and never has been -- that has a record of no losing days, in the real market, with real money, trading with an actual broker, in the real world. Not any. Anyone who says they have it, is not telling the truth.

The previous poster, @Futurestrader4, said "Sounds like you may have been trading for a while." And indeed, many of us have been trading for a while. Which is why claims of this sort are not believable. He says that "I know why I don’t have losing days with this software." I am sorry, but this is just reads as ad copy for the vendor, and will be regarded as such.

TruTrade has every right to represent their product in the marketplace and to expect to be judged by the market, and to succeed or fail based on their performance. As such, they have every right to reply to critics, and actual customers of their products have as well.

But essentially nonsense claims of perfect performance ("no losing days") will not be accepted here without dispute. If necessary, obvious company PR posts will be deleted.

If anyone wants to make these claims, they can find another venue.

Bob.

When one door closes, another opens.
-- Cervantes, Don Quixote
Thanked by:

phantomtrader 
Reno, Nevada
Legendary Market Wizard

"I have spent over $60,000 with them since I became a customer of TruTrade."

"There's a sucker born every minute" P.T. Barnum

Thanked by:
 Futurestrader4 
Atlanta, Georgia

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks Received: 4

I am only responding because you are the moderator and that was a very respectful post and I appreciate it. I am a TruTrade customer and I do not work for TruTrade. Bobwest, I am more than happy to send in private message my proof of purchase for all of my bots.

I want to make this clear because it sounds like everyone is thinking TruTrade bots are like Forex EA’s where you turn it on and forget about it, which we all know they can do great then completely tank. I agree that there is most likely nothing out there that you can turn on and forget about.

I will admit I have had my fair share of days down 3, 4 sometimes even 5k which are days that I was trying to rush things. But on those days I took a little break and I came back, buckled down and got the job done. It does take a lot to be able to do that so I am sure as I stated before that people with this software do probably have losing days. Whether it be giving up on the day too soon, trading larger contracts than they should, trying to rush things or even improperly using the bots as TruTrade gives recommended bar sizes that should be used.

Anyone starting any new trading system or using any new indicators should always practice in SIM, then start to trade within your own risk parameters, not someone else’s. People get started trading futures and trade too large of contracts.

Thanked by:
lightsun47
Toronto, Canada

Thanks Given: 492
Thanks Received: 296

Futurestrader4 View Post
I know why I don’t have losing days with this software. I grew a very strong trust and confidence in this software over the last couple years. I know how it works and what it’s capable of. I also TRADE WITHIN MY LIMIT!!! I trade a contract size that I can lose at least 3 trades in a row and not bat an eye. I TRADE TO WIN, NOT LOSE! There is no way that I would ever be able to go back to manually trading after this.

Alright. Let's get real.

EVERYONE on this board will jump in and buy your software, IF you can give us a free trial and PROVE TRADING WITH US LIVE during that trial, that there are no losers and ONLY winners.

One hundred percent. Winners. Only. Baby.

Deal or no deal?

Last Updated on April 18, 2024

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts