NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Daytrading.Coach Review

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one JonnyBoy with 64 posts (213 thanks)
    2. looks_two jeliner with 33 posts (60 thanks)
    3. looks_3 bobwest with 17 posts (97 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Big Mike with 13 posts (95 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Big Mike with 7.3 thanks per post
    2. looks_two bobwest with 5.7 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 JonnyBoy with 3.3 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 jeliner with 1.8 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 69,597 views
    2. thumb_up 653 thanks given
    3. group 566 followers
    1. forum 197 posts
    2. attach_file 74 attachments

Search this Thread

Daytrading.Coach Review

JonnyBoy 
Montreal, Quebec

Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader 8
Broker: Kinetick
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 706
Thanks Received: 3,858

n7ekg View Post
The other telling thig is that slander is verbal, libel is written.

Anyone actually reach out to this firm to see if, indeed, this is legit? It's a crime to falsify communication from an attorney, or falsely hold oneself out to be an attorney when one is not.

Ouch, what a burn on them. That IMO is very sloppy for a law firm, in fact that is quite incredible actually.

My guess is (as I have stated before) they very likely cringed at having to write that C&S. They know it has no real legal standing and probably wanted it out the door as quickly as they could.

The law firm is legit though. I live here in Calgary so I know it exists.

Ryan Franzen (who write the C&D to the person they thought was me) is on their website as a partner.

https://www.mcleod-law.com/

--------------------------------------------------------
- Trade what you see. Invest in what you believe -

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
What broker to use for trading palladium futures
Commodities
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
Trade idea based off three indicators.
Traders Hideout
REcommedations for programming help
Sierra Chart
Cheap historycal L1 data for stocks
Stocks and ETFs

bobwest 
Western Florida
Site Moderator

Platform: Sierra Chart
Trading: ES, YM
Frequency: Several times daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 57,525
Thanks Received: 26,292

LastDino View Post
Its always sad to see freely available indicators being repackaged and sold to masses. It is very unfortunate that honest hard work of someone else is used to commit such a frauds.

n7ekg View Post
Many other vendors do the same thing. I know a vendor who sells a "momentum" indicator for $250 that is freely available and comes with source code for Sierra Charts. They claim they wrote it themselves.

There are, after all, only so many different indicators. Yes, there is a huge number of them, but, for example, how significant are the differences between the various moving average types? And throw in the other ways of smoothing price action too. There are some slight differences, but after you've seen a bunch of them, they start to look and act and work pretty much the same. How many totally different oscillators can you put down below the price panel? Again, there is a huge number of them, but after a while, how many actual useful differences are there? Perhaps a few, but they do start to look alike after a while.... and one can go on about any others.

You can make them pretty with colors or arrows or ring bells or do anything else, but are there actually all that many truly different things that you can do with them? No. Because there aren't that many actual differences.

But in that case, can you sell your super indicator system based on its actual performance being much better than the last one? Since it won't be, the answer is also "No." Of course, many of them are not going to really work at all, if really traded in real time, live, with money.

So if they can't be sold with truth, they are going to be sold with BS. Part of the BS is to dress up something old as something brand new.

Some vendors may have useful stuff. But any vendor that is promising riches in exchange for really large amounts of money does not. They simply don't have anything that is all that special.

Bob.

When one door closes, another opens.
-- Cervantes, Don Quixote
Thanked by:
hlpm
Singapore

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks Received: 11

Thank you to the forum member who sounded out his suspicions about financial course trainer. He has potentially saved many people, if indeed the trainer is a fraud.

JonnyBoy 
Montreal, Quebec

To cut a long story short, I have some really good contacts in Calgary. Most of these are through my wife and my ex-institution trading friend whom I have a financial venture with. Regardless to say, I know a few people. I am not bragging about this, it just fits into the next part.

I was just speaking with somebody and perhaps the penny dropped, then again maybe it didn't. It maybe a miss but I don't think so! The following paragraphs are alleged to be on safe side of legal but I believe this to be fact.

Ryan Franzen (the lawyer that sent the C&D to the wrong JonnyBoy) is a member of Day Trading Coach.

This is where the penny dropped for me. I mean why would a law firm send out a huff and puff C&D that has no real legal standing. Why? Because Jovan knew the lawyer!

Lawyers hate writing those baseless letters, so now this all fits together. He used Ryan as a 'friend' in the DTC program to concoct a baseless C&S letter - because a ''regular'' lawyer would unlikely even touch it.

I honestly wonder what his partners at the firm would think? Sending a C&S letter to the wrong person without any due diligence, potentially using legitimate legal methods unethically to get the recipients new address in the US as DTC only had his old one - based on an incorrect hunch from Jovan.

This really stinks people. A lawyer is meant to be a consummate professional. @jeliner - this should be additional confirmation that the C&S is a meaningless threat.

I allege that is harassment by Ryan Franzen at McLeod Law in Calgary.

I highly recommended you contact the law society in Alberta and make a formal complaint against McLeod Law and Ryan Franzen.

https://www.lawcentralalberta.ca/en/help/lawyer-complaints#:~:text=Complaints%20about%20Lawyers%20%28Law%20Society%20of%20Alberta%29%20The,Executive%20Director%20of%20the%20Law%20Society%20of%20Alberta.

"The complaints process is initiated when a lawyer’s actions may have breached the Code of Professional Conduct that governs how lawyers are to conduct themselves in their practice."

PS - I just got sent the evidence. I won't post until necessary. The one thing that baffles me is...why would a lawyer be a member of a trading program? Baffling.

JonnyBoy 
Montreal, Quebec

Screw it, I think it's necessary.

Ryan's involvement in DTC confirmed. Yeah, we all know Trust Pilot is pay-to-play but still, here it is in black and white. I have a further piece of evidence too that I'll save for another day. Really this time

jeliner 
Spokane Washington

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader, TradeStation
Broker: NinjaTrader
Trading: ES, CL, YM, GC, NQ, Forex Majors
Thanks Given: 5
Thanks Received: 61

JonnyBoy View Post

Ryan Franzen (the lawyer that sent the C&D to the wrong JonnyBoy) is a member of Day Trading Coach.

This is where the penny dropped for me. I mean why would a law firm send out a huff and puff C&D that has no real legal standing. Why? Because Jovan knew the lawyer!

There was a Ryan that was in my class at DTC - Jay Ryan, but i don't think these are the same person. Jay Ryan was the one who first told me about Family First Dynasty - now known as DTC.

JonnyBoy 
Montreal, Quebec

jeliner View Post
There was a Ryan that was in my class at DTC - Jay Ryan, but i don't think these are the same person. Jay Ryan was the one who first told me about Family First Dynasty - now known as DTC.

Don't get confused here. Ryan Franzen from Mcleod Law, Calgary, Alberta (the lawyer that sent you the C&D) is a member of DTC. I have additional evidence (on top of the Trust Pilot screen grab) that further proves this. Forget about this other Ryan guy. He is irrelevant.

So, not only did Ryan Franzen from Mcleod Law, Calgary, Alberta (the lawyer that sent you the C&D) incorrectly implicate you and essentially harass you with a C&D - he used as yet undetermined means to find your new address in the US. As part of this witch hunt, he in fact hunted down the wrong person...plus of course, throw in a sprinkling of conflict of interest by Ryan Franzen being a member of DTC - and you have the absolute right to file a complaint with the law society in Alberta.

Thanked by:
 MiamiTrader 
Miami FL/US

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: NinjaTrader Brokerage
Trading: Futures
Thanks Given: 8
Thanks Received: 35

If it's ok with the moderators, can we see the email headers from "Ryan Franzen"?

Thanked by:

JonnyBoy 
Montreal, Quebec

MiamiTrader View Post
If it's ok with the moderators, can we see the email headers from "Ryan Franzen"?

You mean this from the C&D? The complete C&D is a thread up the page.

Sandpaddict 
Vancouver, Canada

Platform: Ninjatrader, MT4
Broker: IB, Global Prime
Trading: Futures CFDs
Thanks Given: 975
Thanks Received: 637

JonnyBoy View Post
Well, I would say that this is quite an embarrassing position DTC and their lawyers have manoeuvred themselves into. Talk about a lack of due diligence. You are not me and I am not you.

Thank you for posting this. This appears to be typical posturing from a legal perspective in a bid to try and salvage some credibility. They have been exposed and they don't like it. IMO this has only further exacerbated any issues and will cause more harm to them rather than letting a thread on a forum die in the ether.

Correct. The licensing of indicators is not illegal. Nobody said it was. As stated above, Jovan took the NT7 indicators distributed by @Fat Tails (under the GNU General Public License) probably from this forum and changed their name to fit under the umbrella of Golden Falcon Trading Pro. This is a fact. I have concrete evidence that the original @Fat Tails indicators were used as part of Family First Dynasty which later morphed into Day Trading Coach.

Ray from https://www.innovative-trading-solutions-online.com/ aka @RJay (on FIO) is used by DTC as their ''IT expert" to install the DTC suite of indicators on your machine via Team Viewer. So, I expect (not confirmed) that he was also involved in coding up their entire Golden Falcon Trading Pro suite, essentially taking the NT7 @Fat Tails suite of indicators he was given and updating them to NT8 and renaming them in the process. Only he will be able to confirm or deny his involvement with DTC. To be fair to him it is/was just another coding job but to the best of my knowledge he is still involved with DTC to this date. I have seen him read this thread on a number of occasions.

Nobody said repackaging indicators was illegal. Unethical? You bet.

Correct. The demonstration or teaching of trading through the use of a simulator is not illegal. Nobody said it was. As stated above, the DTC trades shown were trades taken but not from a LIVE real dollar account. They may have been taken from a LIVE feed, but not a LIVE real dollar account. Their YouTube videos have [LIVE TRADING] or words to that effect which may lead people to believe they were taken from a LIVE real dollar account. They were not.

The DOM doesn't lie. The trades discussed in this thread were taken on a SIM account. This is a fact and has been verified through a number of parties including NinjaTrader themselves. Why did DTC go to the extent within NinjaTrader to change the colour of the SIM DOM to that of a LIVE DOM? Was it to fool people into thinking they were trading on a LIVE feed from a LIVE dollar account? One can only wonder.

If they are able to provide brokerage statements AND the CME routing number (for me to verify) for any of the trades discussed in this thread, it would be fair to remove the post. We all receive daily brokerage statements, so it wouldn't be hard to find or for them to post after each YouTube video. If you really want people to believe you are trading with real dollars from a live account - just post your brokerage statement as part of the YouTube video - the problem is you can only do this when trading from a live account. And herein lies the issue.

Extremely well writen post JonnyBoy.

Thank you

Sent using the nexusfi.com mobile app

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Last Updated on December 2, 2021

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts